The new version of Brosix provides current and new customers with improved features and functionality
Brosix continues its commitment to providing customers and clients with one of the most well-supported enterprise instant messengers by offering regular updates as needed on a routine basis.
More important improvements included in version 3.3 of Brosix Instant Messenger are:
- Multi-monitor support for screenshot and screen-sharing.
- Screenshot feature is upgraded – new editing functionalities are added and screenshot conference is implemented (sending one screenshot to many contacts).
- Sticky notifications are improved and some new configuration options are added for the chat popup notifications.
- Auto away status when full screen application is active (Windows only) and when the computer is locked.
- Audio / Video call improvements for slow connections and limited bandwidth.
- Contacts dialog search – multi selection and multi add feature to add contact dialog.
- New communication server – with new protocol which will improve connection stability.
- Minor tweaks on – Welcome plugin, Whiteboard feature, Custom logo positioning (on skin change), Chat history, Co-Browse, File transfer, Incoming call message box, Brosix themes.
The Brosix Team is always striving to provide improved features and better functionality.
Stay tuned for future updates and have a great IM experience with Brosix.