Send me a screenshot fast!
Sometimes during the work process, we need to share our screen with some of our colleagues. Sending a screenshot is a very useful method for information exchange. It is faster than typing a text or providing a link and Brosix has the easiest way to capture an image from your screen and send it in a few seconds to another user.
There are some old and slow methods that still work. For example:
- Press “Print Screen” key of your keyboard
- Paste the captured image in Paint (or other image editing program)
- Save the image
- Locate the image is on your hard drive
- Send the image to a friend/colleague (you need a messenger or mail)
With Brosix you can send the screenshot in just two steps:
- Select a name from your online contact list or open a chat window
- Click on the “Screenshot” button on the right of your contact list
That’s it – simple, easy and fast.
If you want to include all Brosix windows in the screenshot you send, hold CTRL when you click the “Screenshot” button.
Here is how you send a screenshot from a Mac computer