Using a business IM Client to Impress Your Clients
September 21, 2016
A business IM client can be great for internal communications
but it can also be valuable when you are trying to wow your clients there are some of the ways that the Brosix business IM client can help you to do that.
- Give real-time customer support with step by step picture guides.
- Updates on project status can be given without having to wait for an email.
- Text conferences with clients across that globe for enhanced communications.
- Screenshots and co-browsing that take collaboration to a whole new level.
- Voice messages that reduce the miscommunications of intention that can occur with emails. (The human touch).
Brosix, with its wide array of features should be your choice for a business IM client, because it can help you to help your customers, which always leaves a good impression.