Unlimited file size transfer
Much faster than sending through email!
Fast and secure Peer-to-peer Unlimited size File Transfer Technology!
You can transfer a file or a group of files to your contacts. Brosix File Transfer automatically compresses all files on the fly. Brosix also opens direct channels between the users that exchange files. This makes the file exchange extremely fast and reduces the required bandwidth.
A strong encryption is applied to all file transfers. You are sure your confidential files will not be captured and used by unauthorized people while you are sending them.
Brosix provides you with several ways of sending files that make it extremely convenient:
- Drag-and-drop the selected files right into the Brosix main window into the contact list.
- Drag-and-drop the selected files right into the text chat window.
- Select a name from your contact list and click on the “File Transfer” button on the right.
- Click on “File Transfer” button from the text chat window during a chat session with one of your contacts.
- Drag-and-drop the selected files into an active voice or video call.
Once you start the file transfer, a file-sending dialogue box will appear. There you can see the transfer status, cancel the transfer, or select the “Close when download completes” option (to close the window automatically).
When someone sends you a file, Brosix will notify you immediately. The file receiving is also a very simple procedure – just follow the prompts.
BROSIX file transfer is unlimited
Show me what you see!
You and your party can browse web sites together by sharing the same view of the screen. No more links or URL exchange is needed.
Have you ever tried to explain to your friends, colleagues, or clients which web site you are browsing or which link to click on so that they can see what you are looking at?
With the Co-Browse feature (collaborative web browser) you can do it much easier.
Starting a Co-Browse session
- Select a name from your contact list.
- Click on the “Co-Browse” icon on the right side:
- Type the URL address in the address field.
Once you start the session, the same window will appear on the screen of your party and you will be able to browse the web together.
Instant Screenshot Sharing
Send me a screenshot fast!
Sometimes during the work process, we need to share our screen with some of our colleagues. Sending a screenshot is a very useful method for information exchange. It is faster than typing a text or providing a link and Brosix has the easiest way to capture an image from your screen and send it in a few seconds to another user.
There are some old and slow methods that still work. For example:
- Press “Print Screen” key of your keyboard
- Paste the captured image in Paint (or other image editing program)
- Save the image
- Locate the image is on your hard drive
- Send the image to a friend/colleague (you need a messenger or mail)
With Brosix you can send the screenshot in just two steps:
- Select a name from your online contact list or open a chat window
- Click on the “Screenshot” button on the right of your contact list
That’s it – simple, easy and fast.
If you want to include all Brosix windows in the screenshot you send, hold CTRL when you click the “Screenshot” button.
Here is how you send a screenshot from a Mac computer