Brosix is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to lead our online marketing team and be part of an exciting, high-growth, technology solutions company. The ideal candidate is an experienced online marketer with solid search marketing experience, analytical skills, and demonstrated knowledge of web analytics relating to website data, conversion rates, and ROI. This position will work closely with marketing program managers, web developers, and key sales contacts within the organization.
The Online Marketing Manager will lead the online marketing activities for the company. The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the corporate web presence, online marketing activities, email marketing campaigns, and social media activities. He/she will interface with Executive Management, product teams, and Sales to market the company, generate leads, support customers, and project a positive online brand image.
* Website Management: Oversee creation and maintenance of corporate website content and design. May involve work with external vendors, web developers, hosting companies, graphic designers, as appropriate. Assist with creating and maintaining copy, pages, and layout. Continually analyze website traffic from all marketing sources, understand visitor paths and track conversions for maximum impact and competitive differentiation.
* Online Marketing: Conceive, produce and track online promotions, newsletter sponsorships and banner advertising through multiple vendors to help generate sales leads and increase traffic to the website. Develop and implement online marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, PPC, direct mail, social networking and other Web 2.0 initiatives. Update, manage, and analyze online activities measured to help improve online visibility, increase traffic, and generate sales leads from the corporate website. Will work with internal teams to regularly update Brosix blog with fresh content. Assist in generating links back to our website from other relevant sites through commentaries, blogs, discussion forums, etc.
* Email Marketing: Conceive and produce email campaigns for prospects, customers, and partners. Execute multivariate & A/B testing; analyze trends and behavioral customer analysis; and report on and work to improve conversion rates. Work with Product and Sales Engineering teams to deliver compelling content that increases conversions of marketing programs (webcast registrations, white paper downloads, etc.). Administer email list management application and manage database of contacts.
* Social Networking: Leverage social networking sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and other Web 2.0 technologies and trends. Will work to increase online following and audience in all social media to improve market awareness and increase traffic to website.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
* Fluent in English (any additional language is an asset)
* Minimum of 3 years working as an Online Marketing Manager in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and design.
* Energetic, team player attitude with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
* Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast paced environment and prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
* Proven, hands-on web management and design experience, including SEO experience.
* Experience using Web development, design and maintenance tools
* Experience using a wide range of online technologies (email packages, Google Analytics, WordPress)
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position does not require full-day in the office. You can do the tasks remotely.
If you are interested in, please send us your CV and provide details about related experience
Apply for this position
Look forward to hearing from you!