Brosix Desktop Client 4.6 Launched
The Brosix Team has announced the launch of the 4.6 update for Brosix Desktop Client. For Brosix customers’ convenience, the update is immediately available for download. Please be informed, Desktop Client 4.6 will roll out as an automatic update on November 17th, 2020.
This latest update comes with several key feature improvements and general upgrades based on customer feedback. The improvements include:
- the option to share files via the Brosix cloud in lieu of peer-to-peer team network file transfers
- the ability to receive voice and video messages sent via the Brosix mobile app
- the ability to receive one-time geopositions shared via the Brosix mobile app
- the introduction of a pop-up notification to notify users of emoticons shared in text communications
- the visibility of recently shared emoticons on “Recent”, “extended” and “default” Contact lists
Ready for Download
Brosix 4.6 can currently be downloaded here before the automatic roll out on November 17th. The Brosix team strongly encourages all users to download the update at their earliest convenience in order to immediately take advantage of the numerous improvements.
The Brosix Team is certain that this update will improve users’ overall experience with the Brosix app. The team also continues to work on future updates and encourages all users to share their feedback on Brosix 4.6.