Brosix is a highly secure instant messaging tool which provides features specially designed for enterprise and business purposes.
- Private Instant Messaging Network – To run your own instant messaging network is one of the most successful methods for optimizing the work process in your company or organization.
- Web Control Panel – The administrative web control panel ensures the intuitive management of your instant messaging network all the time from any place.
- High Security – Strong encryption is applied to all data transfers. This makes Brosix safe for exchanging confidential and company-sensitive information.
- Full set of features – Some of the most useful features are Text Chat, File Transfers, Voice Chat, Video Chat, Screen Shot, Screen Sharing (aka Desktop Sharing), Whiteboard, Cooperative Browsing (co-browsing), and much more.
- Multiple platforms – Brosix works on virtually any computing platform – Windows, Mac, Linux, Terminal server, Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch), Web browser.
- Multiple languages – Brosix speaks multiple languages to help multi-cultural teams work together. Just to name some – English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
- No Ads – All Brosix users are not exposed to any ads.
- Easy to use – It requires minimum system resources and needs no extra setup in order to start using it immediately.
- Premium Tech Support – In case you need help you can always rely on our fast and reliable tech support.
Award Winning Software
What’s more, Brosix is a four-time winner of the coveted “Best IM Client of 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009″ award from About.com.
Get your own Instant Messaging Network up and running in a minute
1. Sign up by filling out the registration form.
2. Distribute the Instant Messenger application to your users.
3. Enjoy instant messaging and manage your IM network from the Web Control Panel.
Brosix Video Presentation
Screenshots of Brosix for Mobile Devices
Screenshots of Brosix for PC
Benefits of using Brosix Enterprise Instant Messenger
- Control your Private Instant Messaging Network
You receive your own private Instant Messaging Network hosted on Brosix optimized servers. You can easily manage it via the web-based Administration Console and have full control of users, contact lists, block users, enable/disable features used by each user, and more.
- Authentic network users
By having a private network, you can be sure that your messages, file transfers, and chat sessions are requested only by authorized users within that network. This is a good way to control your employees’ communications and keep them focused on business communications only. This will also keep them away from different kinds of Internet security threats and attacks.
- Powerful collaboration tools
Brosix provides a full set of carefully selected features that will help you organize your business communications, client support, and office interaction. Brosix is much more than a conventional instant messenger – its features are not limited to text messaging and call services. We provide Whiteboard, Files Transfer, Screenshot, Screen Sharing and more. For additional details, check out Brosix Features.
- Zero configuration and maintenance
Your Instant Messaging Network is hosted on Brosix-optimized servers. Your Enterprise Instant Messenger comes completely setup and ready to go. You do not have to worry about all the complexities of setting, maintaining, and managing your Instant Messaging servers. You don’t need to plan new server deployment and configuration when the number of users in your IM network grows. Our system automatically adapts and distributes the load by choosing the most appropriate servers for you.
- Secure communication
Free communication tools such as Skype, AIM, ICQ, and Yahoo are used in many businesses. These are suitable for personal use, but are risky for the security of a company that uses them for every day business communication. Brosix encrypts all the traffic with 256-bit keys. Instant messages, File Transfers, Voice Chats, Video Chats, screens, etc. are encrypted and only the recipient users can decrypt and use or see them.