Hubspot and Brosix integration
You don’t need any code to connect Hubspot with Brosix.
How does it work?
Receive a notification on Brosix about different Hubspot events like:
- When a new company is available.
- When a new contact is available.
- When a company has been recently created or updated.
- When a contact has been recently created or updated.
- When a line_item has been recently created or updated.
- When a product has been recently created or updated.
- When a new deal is available.
- When a new email is received.
Example 1: Get notified on Brosix when a new company is available on Hubspot.
Problem: When a new company is added to HubSpot, it can be difficult for you or your team to quickly become aware of the new opportunity and efficiently initiate the onboarding process.
Solution: By integrating HubSpot with Brosix, you or your team can receive automated notifications on Brosix whenever a new company is added to HubSpot.
Example 2: Get notified on Brosix when a new deal is available on Hubspot.
Problem: When a new deal is added to HubSpot, it can be challenging for the sales team to swiftly become aware of the new opportunity and efficiently follow up with the prospect.
Solution: By integrating HubSpot with Brosix, the sales team can receive automated notifications whenever a new deal is added to HubSpot. This ensures that they are immediately aware of new opportunities and can take action quickly.
What is Brosix?
Brosix is a secure instant messaging platform designed for teams. From unlimited file transfer to custom branding, a whiteboard and a suite of collaboration tools, it has everything you need to work smarter and achieve more together.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a tool that allows you to easily connect your favorite apps without any code.
What is Hubspot?
HubSpot’s Marketing Hub is a comprehensive inbound marketing platform that provides a range of tools to streamline marketing activities.
Users can create email marketing campaigns, build landing pages, manage social media marketing, track performance through reporting and analytics, and more.
How to connect Hubspot with Brosix through Zapier
- Create an account in Zapier.
- Create a new Zap and select Hubspot as the trigger app.
- Choose a desired event in Hubspot that will trigger the notification on Brosix.For example: When a new company is available in Hubspot.
- Choose your account in Hubspot and sign in.
- Click on action and select Brosix.
- Choose your Brosix account and configure the message you would like to receive.
- Publish the zap. That’s it!