Shopify and Brosix integration
You don’t need any code to connect Shopify with Brosix.
How does it work?
Get notified on Brosix about different events in Shopify.
Receive a notification when:
- A new entry is added to a blog in your Shopify store.
- A new customer is added to your Shopify account.
- A cart is abandoned.
- An order is canceled.
- A new purchase has been made. You can also choose different order statuses like pending or refunded.
- A new product is added to your Shopify store.
- An order is updated.
Example 1: Receive a notification on Brosix when a new order is placed, so your team can process it immediately.
Problem: You want to process new orders quickly but it’s difficult to keep track of each new one as they come in.
Solution: By integrating Shopify with Brosix, your team can receive real-time notifications everytime a new order is placed. This allows you to process them immediately, improving customer satisfaction and ensuring that your team never misses important orders.
Benefits:Improved order processing speed, increased customer satisfaction and streamlined workflow.
Example 2: Receive a new purchase payment notification on Brosix.
Problem:You want to stay informed about the status of new purchases on your Shopify store, but it’s difficult to track each purchase manually.
Solution: By integrating Shopify with Brosix, your team can receive automatic notifications whenever a new purchase is made on your Shopify store. This allows you to track sales in real-time and respond to customer inquiries more quickly.
Benefits: Improved sales tracking, streamlined workflow and increased customer satisfaction.
What is Brosix?
Brosix is a secure instant messaging platform designed for teams. From unlimited file transfer to custom branding, a whiteboard and a suite of collaboration tools, it has everything you need to work smarter and achieve more together.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a tool that allows you to easily connect your favorite apps without any code.
How to connect Shopify and Brosix through Zapier
- Create your Zapier account.
- Create a new Zap and select Shopify as a trigger app.
- Choose an event.For example: when a new entry is added to a blog in your Shopify store.
- Choose your Shopify account and sign in.
- Click on Action and select Brosix.
- Choose your Brosix account and the message you’d like to receive as a notification. Then publish your Zap.