Youtube with Brosix integration
You don’t need any code to connect Youtube with Brosix.
How does it work?
You can stay totally up to date with new uploads from your favorite YouTube channels.
You can receive a message on Brosix when:
- A video matching your search criteria is uploaded
- A new video from a specific YouTube username you’ve selected is uploaded on the platform
- A new video is published on a selected channel
- There is a new upload to a specific playlist
You might not be notified when a new video has been uploaded even if you are subscribed to a channel, username or playlist.
With this integration, you’ll never miss a video from your most important Youtube channels because you’ll receive a message on Brosix.
You can also learn from partners. You’ll be instantly notified when they upload a video matching specific keywords you are interested in.
What is Brosix?
Brosix is a secure instant messaging platform designed for teams. From unlimited file transfer to custom branding, a whiteboard and a suite of collaboration tools, it has everything you need to work smarter and achieve more together.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a tool that allows you to easily connect your favorite apps without any code.
How to connect Youtube with Brosix
- Create a Zapier account.
- Create Zap.
- Select YouTube and an event that triggers your Zap.
For example: When a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube Username.
- Choose your YouTube account and take your account ID from your advanced settings in YouTube. Select the YouTube username you want to follow.
- Click on action, add Brosix and select an event in Brosix that the Zap will be triggered by.
For example: Send a message on Brosix when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube Username.
- Choose your Brosix account and allow Zapier to access it.
- Go to the Brosix Control Panel>Settings>Integrations and copy your API Key.
- Select the message that will be sent to your Brosix account and publish your Zap. That’s it!